Thursday, September 26, 2013

Interactive Cards/Gift Card Holders with Savannah O'Gwynn

Hello, friends:}

Savannah O'Gwynn here, and I'm sharing an interactive card today! **I have to apologize for the horrible lighting in the video and photos! We've had rain nonstop for over 48 hours. 
Here's the video:

Here are some pictures of my finished interactive cards: 
When you pull out the insert, the drink vanishes (as if someone was drinking it)
Sorry for the horrible pics-- the rain has caused problems with my photography skills! LOL! 
I hope that you enjoyed my video, and I hope that you will create some of these interactive cards/gift card holders!!! Please link up your creations HERE-- I'd love to check them out:) 

**And don't forget if you leave a comment, please add your blog address and email so I can visit you too:) love hearing from the VS followers when you've created something based off of one of our videos:) So keep leaving comments and links- you could be our next Virtual Smooches FF!!! 

****NEW: I've created a link up for your creations that have been inspired by our videos. Please link up HERE!!!! 


(Sound LOUD trumpet music)

I'm so excited to share with you another  Virtual Smooches Featured Fan!!! This week we are sharing a creation by Shannon J.! She was inspired by two VS videos: THIS video sharing how to mask your stamps to create your own custom sentiment and THIS "start-to-finish" video with Olsen! How adorable is this card!?!?! ACK! LOVE it! I love the bone tree!!  
Congrats to ShannonPlease email me at {sbmmhoover at yahoo dot com} to receive your VS FF badge!!! 

THANKS so much for stopping by! Be blessed:}

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhh these are FABULOUS!! I am LOVING how you make the drink 'disappear'!!!

Maureen Morton said...

Great video (again!) and a super-fun project. Love the disappearing act.

Lisa Elton said...

Well now how fun is this!! CUTE CUTE idea Savannah, love the colorful disappearing drinks!!

Alice said...

very cool idea. that would be a wonderful surprise for the recipient! thanks so much for sharing and for the awesome video, Savannah!

BeverlyBL said...

This is so cute. Very clever. Thanks for the video.