Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Life is a Circus... Enjoy

It's Emily Leiphart here and I'm sharing a start-to-finish video for my Life is a Circus... Enjoy shaped card featuring the November release Enjoy the Show stamp set and coordinating Circus Icons dies. I also use the Shadows stamp set and a circus tent card cut file.

Here's the video:



And a few stills of my finished project:





The Enjoy the Show stamp set and coordinating Circus Icons dies will be available for purchase in the Paper Smooches Store on November 1st. Please be sure to join the design team this Thursday, October 31st for the monthly blog hop as well as the November Release Party on the Splitcoast Forum that same night. As always, there will be plenty of fun, games, inspiration and prizes! You don't want to miss it!!

Thanks for stopping by today!

2 comments:

Shannon J said...

I LOVE this - what a FABULOUS card! There is not one kid (or one adult!) whose eyes would not light up like a Christmas tree when they open this! Absolutely magical - and of course, the colouring is outstanding!!

Kathy H said...

THis is such an adorable card (even though I hate clowns)! He'd be cute on an action wobbler.