Saturday, October 12, 2013

Start-to-Finish card with Swanky Snowdudes stamp set and Snowdudes dies

It's Emily Leiphart here and I'm sharing a start-to-finish video for my You Are Unique card featuring the new Snowdudes dies which coordinate with the previously-released Swanky Snowdudes stamp set. I also used a Borders 1 die to complete my little scene.

Here's the video:



And a couple of stills of my finished card:




Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful weekend. For those of you celebrating Canadian Thanksgiving, I hope you have an amazing time with your families. ♥

4 comments:

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

I love that glittered cardstock, Em!!!! I MUST get some ASAP! Super cute card;

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

I love that glittered cardstock, Em!!!! I MUST get some ASAP! Super cute card;

Mary-Anne V said...

Very sweet...love the glittery snow and the great video.

Cindy Coutts @ Cindy B Designs said...

I CASE'd this card which inspired me to do a set of cards like this as a gift which will be featured in my blog. I hope you take a look at cindycoutts dot com. Thank you for helping me get some mojo back! Love PS stamps! I forgot how fun it was to stamp with how busy life has been and what a stress reliever it is. Thank you Emily.