Thursday, November 28, 2013

Start-to-Finish (Pinterest Inspired) with Savannah O'Gwynn

Hello, friends:}

Savannah O'Gwynn here, and today I'm sharing a quick start-to-finish card. I was inspired by a sentiment I found on Pinterest, and I created an easy birthday card using several
Paper Smooches stamps and dies:)  

Here's the video:

Here are some pictures of my finished card: 

I hope that you enjoyed my video!! I hope that you have a wonderful THANKSGIVING!!! Please link up your creations HERE-- I'd love to check them out:) 

**And don't forget if you leave a comment, please add your blog address and email so I can visit you too:) love hearing from the VS followers when you've created something based off of one of our videos:) So keep leaving comments and links- you could be our next Virtual Smooches FF!!! 

THANKS so much for stopping by! Be blessed:}

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love this!! LOVING the colors, the cork and the sentiment!! Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Shannon J said...

Oh Sav, I am drooling! This is absolutely GORGEOUS! Your paper choices and your design are out of this world. I think you have the most unique style out there, and I LOVE every.single.one of your creations!! Gah - full on awesome!

Chris Dring said...

Oh wow! Savannah, you never cease to amaze me with your creations! Love love love this card!

cm said...

Fabulous, wonderful, amazing card - and the 'how you worked through this' is soooo engaging! I don't think anyone would want to be inside my thinking when I'm figuring out a card. Lots of "gahhh..." happens! Your papers, images, layout (the clothes pin...cute!!), the cork: purely Savannah magic!! I know the sentiment reads "coffee & cake", but I have a craving for coffee cake...with a crumb topping, and cinnamon. See...inspiration plus!!! (Cards taking 2-3 hours? Me, too! Whew!)
c

Lisa Elton said...

Such a delightful card Savannah!! Love the cork as the backdrop for your sweet design!!

Samantha Mann said...

seriously wonderful card! your sentiments are always exciting and new and i love seeing what they're going to be next! all of the patterns work so beautifully together on this card!! it's amazing! and i love the video - as usual! it's a perk to my day! lol