Thursday, May 1, 2014

TCS #3 (Trav's Card Style) with Savannah O'Gwynn

Hello, friends:}

Savannah O'Gwynn here, and today I'm sharing another attempt at Trav's Card Style (TCS)!!! I needed a card for a friend who just lost her mother-- and this technique or style is PERFECT for a sympathy card.
Here's the video *****Be sure to change your settings to HD before watching! THANKS! 

Paper Smooches stamps: Good GabPaper Smooches dies: Butterflies 2

**And don't forget if you leave a comment, please add your blog address and email so I can visit you too:) love hearing from the VS followers when you've created something based off of one of our videos:) So keep leaving comments and links- you could be our next Virtual Smooches FF!!! ***If you don't have a blog-- email me a pic and let me know what inspired you!!! 
(savannahland2 at comcast dot net)

THANKS so much for stopping by! Be blessed:}

8 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is beautiful! I love the colors and the butterfly!!!!

Lisa Elton said...

CUTE Trav style card!! Love the sentiment on vellum too.

Shannon J said...

I love that Trav's style is totally official now!! And of course I loved the card and the video!!

Yolanda Garrido said...

I really love the sentiment on the vellum!! It´s a very sweet card!

Yolanda Garrido said...

I really love the sentiment on the vellum!! It´s a very sweet card!

Helen F. said...

Beautiful card! Love the soft colors and the embossed sentiment on vellum, Savannah!

Isha Gupta said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Isha Gupta said...

Very sweet card Savannah. Love the gold on Vellum and the cute butterfly :)