Friday, August 15, 2014

Back2School Laminated Bookmarks with Savannah O'Gwynn

Hello, friends:}

Savannah O'Gwynn here today:) I'm sharing a SUPER FUN and EASY back2school project that promotes reading/education/learning! 

Here's the video *****Be sure to change your settings to HD before watching! THANKS! 

Paper Smooches dies: Bookmarks
Customize your bookmarks! 
Paper Smooches stamps: Feline FriendsPaper Smooches dies: Bookmarks and Stars

I hope you enjoyed this video and that you create some back2school bookmarks using your Paper Smooches Bookmarks dies! Be sure to link up your creations to our Inspired By Virtual Smooches post!!! 

**And don't forget if you leave a comment, please add your blog address and email so I can visit you too:) love hearing from the VS followers when you've created something based off of one of our videos:) So keep leaving comments and links- you could be our next Virtual Smooches FF!!! ***If you don't have a blog-- email me a pic and let me know what inspired you!!! 
(savannahland2 at comcast dot net)

(Sound LOUD trumpet music)

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for linking up your creations! I absolutely loooooooove visiting your blogs and checking out your projects! If you are inspired by our videos or tips/tricks, please link up 
HERE! ****And if you take a picture of you or some friends watching my videos, link up those photos as well!!! I'd love to feature you:) 

This week's Virtual Smooches Featured Fan is.......... Travis O'Gwynn! Trav did eat my birthday cupcake... but I made him watch the video while eating it! LOL! 

Congrats to TravisPlease email me at {savannahland2 at comcast dot net} to receive your VS FF badge!!! Or I'll just text it to you:) 

THANKS so much for stopping by! Be blessed:}

ps.... DON'T forget about the awesome sale at Paper Smooches HERE! Happy shopping:) 

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These bookmarks are FABULOUS! LOVING the colors!!!! And loving that photo of Travis!!!!

Shelly said...

So fun and cool!!! <3 And 'too funny' about the photo! ;)

Lisa Elton said...

Cute little bookmarks Sav!! That Trav, what a lucky guy...a birthday cupcake AND a Sav video!!!