Thursday, August 14, 2014

Stitched Notebook + SALE!!!


Hi, it's Emily Leiphart here and this project features the seriously awesome Stitched Dies from Paper Smooches. I often make these little notebooks for my son and his friends to draw and craft in. Here's the video showing exactly how I make them:




I used the new Stitched Dies to give my notebook authenticity. I absolutely love these. Two of them coordinate with the hills and curve from Borders 1 and Quotables, respectively, so you can die cut twice and add stitched detailing on the edge of your hills and curves.


I used the Flowers Dies and an enamel dot to embellish the magnetic clasp. I also used my favourite stamp set of the moment, Blossoming Buds, to heat emboss the sentiment in leaf and mustard.


Don't forget, Paper Smooches is having a Summer Sale! There's no better time to order a few things from your wish list. :D




Thanks so much for stopping by!

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

The colours and design of this are terrific! Beautiful.

Jocelyn Olson said...

Fabulous project! When I saw it on the PS blog, I really wanted to see how you made it. I like the little clasp and how the flower pops on the dark background. Great idea for gifts!

Glenda J said...

This is absolutely brilliant Emily! What a fabulous project. The stitched dies are now definitely on my wish list. Always love your videos... very well done.

Glenda J said...

This is absolutely brilliant Emily! What a fabulous project. The stitched dies are now definitely on my wish list. Always love your videos... very well done.