Thursday, September 11, 2014

Leather Chevron Necklace with Savannah O'Gwynn

Hello, friends:}

Savannah O'Gwynn here today:) I have pulled out my leather packet and used my PS Hexalongs dies to create some custom chevron pieces! Then I put everything together to make the most AMAZING and SUPER TRENDY fashion accessory! These necklaces are SOOOOOOOOO easy to make! 


Here's the video *****Be sure to change your settings to HD before watching! THANKS! 

Paper Smooches dies: Hexalongs

I hope you enjoyed this video and that you will create some of your very own leather chevron necklaces (either for yourself or for a gift)!!! Be sure to link up your creations to our Inspired By Virtual Smooches post!!! 

**And don't forget if you leave a comment, please add your blog address and email so I can visit you too:) love hearing from the VS followers when you've created something based off of one of our videos:) So keep leaving comments and links- you could be our next Virtual Smooches FF!!! ***If you don't have a blog-- email me a pic and let me know what inspired you!!! 
(savannahland2 at comcast dot net)

THANKS so much for stopping by! Be blessed:}

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wow wow wow!! These are FABULOUS!!! I loveeeeeee them!!!!!!!

Lisa Elton said...

Seriously!!! Sav your creativity NEVER ceases to AMAZE me!

Miriam Prantner said...

These look great! I love that you use your dies to make all this extra non papercrafting stuff, so cool!

Hamutal Shafrir said...

This is so cool! Thanks so much for sharing.

Larissa Heskett said...

AWESOME SAV!! =) I LOVE this FUN and TRENDY Necklace!! =) THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! =)