Tuesday, October 7, 2014

A Blessed Christmas with Blessed Icons


Kim shared this card on the Paper Smooches Blog last week. It features the A Blessed Christmas stamp set and coordinating Blessed Icons dies. I hand-cut the patterned papers the way my friend Jocelyn Olson so expertly cuts hers!



I die cut the angel from Tim Holtz distress watercolour cardstock and stamped the image with Ranger Archival ink. Then I watercoloured the image with Gansai watercolour paints.


I used the Ovals 1 dies to create the opening which features the angel. The stitched frame was made with the Dots & Dashes dies and I added photo corners die cut with the Toppers dies. All of the patterned papers are from Studio Calico's Brighton Pier 6x6 paper pad.


Thanks so much for stopping by!

1 comment:

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

This is such a sweet little card. I am so happy I found it!