Sunday, February 15, 2015

Bitty Bungalows Watercolor Card

Hi there, Kalyn here! Hope you had a lovely Valentine's Day! I sure did. Now that this holiday is past us, I feel so ready for spring and of course, spring-themed projects.

Today I'm sharing a card I made using Bitty Bungalows, which would be perfect for any time of year! I used watercolor paints to add some artistic whimsy to the embossed stamps.

Watch my entire process in this video:








Hope you enjoyed the video! And definitely snag the Bitty Bungalows stamp set if you don't already have it.

Have a fabulous day,
Kalyn

4 comments:

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

AMMMMMMMMMMAZING--literally blown away, Kalyn! I love the colors and the design! FAB!

canadian_liner said...

Such a great look--stamps take on a whole 'nother dimension when inked in white. You did a wonderful job with the watercoloring, too.

bbunch said...

Love your card and the water coloring!

Linnea S said...

pretty color choices! :)