Sunday, February 1, 2015

You Anchor Me Masculine Valentine

Hi there, Kalyn here! Hope you're having a great weekend and maybe getting some craft time in!

Making a Valentine for the special guy in your life isn't always the easiest task. So I wanted to share my take on a masculine Valentine with a nautical flair! The  Wicked Nauticool stamp set is perfect for projects like this and I've also made a tutorial video to show exactly how I made it!







Hope you enjoyed my video and card! Thanks so much for stopping by Virtual Smooches and hope you enjoy a great week!

Kalyn

5 comments:

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

I loooooooooooooooove your style, Kalyn! You amaze me-- you must continue to make videos so I can learn all of your crafty secrets! LOVE LOVE LOVE:) <3

Renee V said...

This is such a GORGEOUS card!!! I love that she was able to incorporate pattern paper, and that teal/neutral/red combo and still make a masculine card. Very inspiring!

Unknown said...

I really love this perfect card!!!!

linda said...

I love it! In the summer you can change the sentiment to birthday or pool party etc...!!!

Lindsey said...

Beautiful card! I am now going to pin it for future CASEing! Thanks for sharing this!