Friday, June 5, 2015

How-To Fringe Die (part 2: 3D embellishments) with Savannah O'Gwynn

Hello, friends:}

Savannah O'Gwynn here today! I'm back after a long vacation... it has been super busy here at the O'Gwynn household! LOL!

Today I wanted to share another way to use your Fringe dies! Click HERE for my first video. 

Part 2 of this mini series is all about making 3D embellishments! This is super easy and really adds dimension to your projects! 

Here's the video *****Be sure to change your settings to HD before watching! THANKS! 

Paper Smooches stamps: Smarty Pants and Mini Monograms;  Paper Smooches dies: FringeAdornments  and Hearts
I hope that you are inspired to create your own fringe 3D embellishments for your next project! ANNNNNNNNNNND please remember to link up your creations to our Inspired By Virtual Smooches post!!! 

**And don't forget if you leave a comment, please add your blog address and email so I can visit you too:) love hearing from the VS followers when you've created something based off of one of our videos:) So keep leaving comments and links- you could be our next Virtual Smooches FF!!! ***If you don't have a blog-- email me a pic and let me know what inspired you!!! 
(savannahland2 at comcast dot net)

THANKS so much for stopping by! Be blessed:}

3 comments:

Carisa said...

omgosh, I Love this!!! I never would have thought to cut this die like that. You are so creative! Happy to see you back - hope your break left you feeling refreshed and inspired. :D

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love love this! LOVING the colors and that fabulous fringe!!!!

Samantha Mann said...

Omg this card!! I LOVE the colors! LOVE! And that tiny bit of washi over the fringe is amazing!!! ❤️