Friday, August 28, 2015

Sav Challenges #3 + Tips with Savannah O'Gwynn

Hello, friends:}

Savannah O'Gwynn here today! I'm back and I feel like I'm a bit rusty! So many crazy things happened while recording this video!


I'm sharing how I created these 2 cards for our new neighbors. I'm using up my stash and creating CAS card designs--- that makes these perfect for the Sav Challenges! Kalyn also joined in the fun with my challenge of using up your stash--- HOOOOOORAY! She's our Virtual Smooches Featured Fan of the week! Be sure to check out her project and video HERE

I also share some tips throughout the video; these tips help me when I'm crafting so I thought I would share them with you! Some are old and some are new... hopefully they help you:) 

I also get distracted by Olsen! He runs and hides under my desk when he hears thunder or during a thunderstorm. YUP! You guessed it! There was a storm going on while I was recording- LOL! Anyway... I definitely was distracted by him coming under my desk while recording (there's literally NO room for my feet or body when he's under there! LOL!)!!
Here's the video *****Be sure to change your settings to HD before watching! THANKS! 



Paper Smooches stamps: The Welcome WagonPaper Smooches dies: Welcome Word 

I hope that you are inspired to join in the fun with the Sav Challenges! I also hope you are inspired by some of my tips!!! 


And remember to link up your creations to our Inspired By Virtual Smooches post!!! 

**And don't forget if you leave a comment, please add your blog address and email so I can visit you too:) love hearing from the VS followers when you've created something based off of one of our videos:) So keep leaving comments and links- you could be our next Virtual Smooches FF!!! ***If you don't have a blog-- email me a pic and let me know what inspired you!!! 
(savannahland2 at comcast dot net)

DRUMROLL please!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We haven't had a VS FF in FOREVER! I'm super excited to announce that Kalyn is our Featured Fan! She joined in the fun with the Sav Challenges of using up your stash/scraps! Way to go, Kalyn! Be sure to check out her video HERE! ***Please email me Kalyn and I will send you your VS FF badge:)
THANKS so much for stopping by! Be blessed:}

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are gorgeous! LOVING the colors!!! And poor Olsen!! :(

Samantha Mann said...

totally LOVE the colors!!! so happy to see this video!

Lisa Elton said...

These are so cute!! I love the font on the welcome die cut!

D- said...

Your cards are so cute. I bet your neighbors loVed them. Thanks so sharing.
Crafty hugs,
Dawn
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

Anna said...

Great cards! I have never really considered using my Project Life for making cards. Also, your tip for placing the extra elements on top of the acrylic block while stamping is really helpful, thanks!