Friday, October 27, 2017

10-ish Minute Cards with Savannah O'Gwynn

Hello, friends:}

Savannah O'Gwynn here today sharing how I create a quick and easy card in 10 minutes or less.... well, that's the goal 
😜

I was challenged by the CardMaker editor to create some easy cards, and I decided to make a process video to prove that I did in fact make a card under 10 minutes. Funny thing is that I stopped the clock and then added twine! It took less than thirty seconds so I was still under the 10 minute mark! LOL! 

Here's the video *****Be sure to change your settings to HD before watching! THANKS! 

I hope that you are inspired by my quick and easy cards, and that you will try some of my tips and tricks for your next creation! I know I didn't really follow my own advice for my creations... but I can guarantee that if YOU do, then you will have more success than I did:) LOL! 

And remember to link up your creations to our Inspired By Virtual Smooches post if you are inspired by anything you see on our education blog!!! 

THANKS so much for stopping by! Be blessed:}

1 comment:

luvhymns said...

that was fun as I'm holding my breath as you're trying to get them done.... cute cards!!!